Posts Tagged networking
Many of my clients ask me about social media. They want to know what they can do to benefit (e.g. get more business) from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. My answer is “do what do in the real world.” I’m afraid this leaves a large number of folks scratching their heads. Some are thinking “what do we do in the real world?” and others “how? How, Andreas, how?”
The point of today’s post is
Start Your AssessmentWondering how your site is doing?
The first step in finding out is a brief phone call with a Website Consultant like me to discuss you business and your website.
Click here to schedule a brief call with me.
- Google is Not a Recommendation Engine (yet): http://wp.me/p12K6D-2b 6 years ago
- OT: Meatless Monday Recipe: Pasta with Grilled Eggplant & Zucchini: http://wp.me/p12K6D-27 7 years ago
- Google Instant Previews: http://wp.me/p12K6D-22 7 years ago
- URL as a Litmus Test: http://wp.me/p12K6D-1Y 7 years ago
- Update on the Water Delivery Mystery: http://wp.me/p12K6D-1R 7 years ago