Archive for category Social media
Today’s post is a little bit different. Instead of trying to share information, I’m asking for help: I need your help! Does anyone out there know of social media success stories for businesses with 25 or fewer employees? Are you one? Care to share your experiences? Feel free to use the Contact page or leave […]
Many of my clients ask me about social media. They want to know what they can do to benefit (e.g. get more business) from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. My answer is “do what do in the real world.” I’m afraid this leaves a large number of folks scratching their heads. Some are thinking “what do we do in the real world?” and others “how? How, Andreas, how?”
The point of today’s post is
You are currently browsing the archives for the Social media category.
Start Your AssessmentWondering how your site is doing?
The first step in finding out is a brief phone call with a Website Consultant like me to discuss you business and your website.
Click here to schedule a brief call with me.
- Google is Not a Recommendation Engine (yet): http://wp.me/p12K6D-2b 6 years ago
- OT: Meatless Monday Recipe: Pasta with Grilled Eggplant & Zucchini: http://wp.me/p12K6D-27 6 years ago
- Google Instant Previews: http://wp.me/p12K6D-22 6 years ago
- URL as a Litmus Test: http://wp.me/p12K6D-1Y 6 years ago
- Update on the Water Delivery Mystery: http://wp.me/p12K6D-1R 6 years ago